Hello! My name is Maryl González, I’m a self-taught multidisciplinary designer from Guadalajara, Mexico.
I like to combine my passion for art and technology to create functional and visually appealing products. Focus on UX/UI and Product Design for multiple platforms between web and mobile.
To expand the design limitation and clear communication, I have developed experience to through the way of design thinking and programming logic, helping me create affordance to design.
My favorite subject is Design Thinking focused on social innovation, I firmly believe that a significant change in a community, group or individual is well and better managed from a Design Thinking approach.
+ 3 years of experience with UX/UI Design and Front-end Development for Mobile Applications and Responsive Websites.
+5 years of experience with design and development for multiple WordPress Themes for clients and for personal use.
+8 years of experience in Graphic Design, Visual Identity and HTML based Websites.
I also like sharing what I know through tech talks and workshops:
- – UX Nights GDL: Patrones y Tendencias de diseño UI / Feb 2017
- – #devHangout: Design Thinking / September 2016
- – Campus Party 2016: Design Thinking / July 2016
- – Design Thinking – Tech Women Community Workshop / May 2016
- – Technovation Challenge Masterclass 2016: How to monetize your App / March 2016
- – Campus Party 2015: Diseño y desarrollo de Apps Móviles (Nativas e Híbridas) – UdeG & Tech Women Community / June 2015